This course is hosted by various police departments (see attached postings).
Topics reviewed include:
- adult learning methodologies
- coach-pupil method of instruction
- evaluation rules
- formula for documentation
- how to deal with the incapable students
- extensions and not responding to training issues
- the ethical considerations of field training programs
- daily observation reports (DOR) based on a student's performance, utilizing the SEGs
- Watching videos of a student officer performing various tasks and evaluating performance according to SEGs
To register for this course, please follow the instructions on the class flyers linked below.
(425) 426- 6350