The Reid Technique of Investigative Interviewing and Advanced Interrogation
This course is hosted by the Kent Police Department.
Learn How To:
- Interpret verbal and non-verbal behavior to assess the credibility of a victim, witness or suspect’s statements
- How to use behavior provoking questions in the interview process
- How to use THE REID NINE STEPS OF INTERROGATION® to:
- Develop interrogation strategies
- Develop themes (persuasive statements)
- Develop the alternative question to elicit the first admission
- Handle the more defiant subject and ‘overcome objections’; address the subject’s fears; move past the subject’s denials and motivate the subject to want to tell the truth
Please refer to the flyer linked below for registration information.