Advanced Police Motorcycle Training
This course is hosted by the Bellevue Police Department.
1. To acquaint the experienced police motorcycle rider with evasive riding and collision avoidance techniques when operating a motorcycle at above normal speeds.
2. To measure and evaluate the ability of the police motorcycle rider to operate and control their motorcycle under stress while making enforcement/tactical decisions.
To register for this course, please follow the instructions on the class flyer linked below.
- Successful completion of the 80 Hour Basic Police Motorcycle School or equivalent
(425) 452- 4210
- Police Motorcycle (with 5/32 tire tread depth, street legal, good battery, and tuned up)
- Duty belt (complete with gun and flashlight)
- Jumpsuit (or training uniform), ¾ or full face helmet, ankle support boots
- Clear eye protection, gloves, ballistic vest, rain gear