Certification Complaint Form


Please use the latest version of Google Chrome to access this form. If the form does not work, please email certificationcomplaints@cjtc.wa.gov .


SB 5051/ RCW 43.101.145   allows any individual to submit a written complaint to the CJTC stating that an Officers Certification  ( LE/ Corrections) should be denied / revoked / or suspended.
Please check box if you would like to be contacted but remain anonymous.