Scoped Rifle Instructor Certification for LE/PS
This Scoped Rifle instructor course is designed to provide law enforcement/security instructors with the knowledge and skills necessary to train employees how to effectively deploy a rifle weapon system equipped with a telescopic sight. This course is open to agencies looking for instructors that provide training in Level 1 Scoped Rifle to their personnel. Participants of this course will demonstrate:
- An understanding of the operation of the rifle and telescopic sight.
- A basic understanding of ballistics and the environmental factors that influence a bullet trajectory.
- experience operating the scoped rifle under a variety of shooting conditions and distances during live fire exercises.
- Basic instruction techniques.
Who can attend our classes?This class is open to active law enforcement/security personnel that are current firearms instructors for their agency/department.
Visitors attending training at the WSCJTC are encouraged to wear their agency logo shirt/uniform or agency ID badge while on campus.
Visitors not wearing agency identification can attend classes in business casual attire. They will need to check in at the front desk and wear a clip-on visitor's identification card.
Deadline to cancel is 14 days prior to class. Send an email to email@example.com to cancel your registration.
To register for this course, applicants will need to submit the following forms:
- CJTC 732 – PSPI Instructor Course Application
- List of instructor credentials or copy of certificates for all courses- list name of credential, date of credentialing and the state in which it was received.
- Letter of interest for the course
- If employed by a company, please provide the owner's contact information.
Applications packets are accepted on a first come, first served basis, and must be uploaded to the PSPI Document Drop Box. Incomplete application packets or packets missing signatures may not be processed.
Classes will be cancelled if enrollment is low. To ensure the class is not cancelled, please submit your application materials in as far advance as possible. Fees are non-refundable.