Management and Supervision of Investigative Units
This course is hosted by various departments (see attached postings).
- Fundamental principles of investigation
- Major Case Considerations
- Initial on-scene to follow-up investigations
- Evaluation of investigators, investigative work and criminal cases
- The use of case management principles
- Leadership, management and supervision of the criminal investigators
- Case priority and investigative resources
- Caseload and performance management
- Relationships with the prosecutors
- Selection of investigative personnel
- Specialized unit issues and concerns
To register for this course, please follow the instructions on the class flyer linked below.