On Target Solutions to Problem Employees
This course is hosted by various departments (see attached postings).
- Defining the problem employee
- The organizational or supervisory role
- The cause of the problem employee
- What kills great employees
- Identifying what is difficult behavior
- What causes problem employees
- The role of positive discipline
- The value of constant engagement
- Consequence of failing to take action
- The principal of reliable consequences
- Handling morale killers
- Generational issues
- Dealing with the marginal performer
To register for this course, please follow the instructions on the class flyers linked below.